5 Things to Know Today in Manalapan: Aug. 6, 2012
A compilation of the need to know info and events going on in, and around, Manalapan Township and the Borough of Englishtown.
1. Chance of Rain Early, Hot: According to the National Weather Service, there is a 30 percent chance of rain and storms before 9 a.m. today. Otherwise, the day will be partly sunny with a high around 86 degrees. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a low around 62.
- The Channel 77 Volunteers are meeting today in room 216 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building at 7 p.m.
3. Beginners Yoga: Want to be a yogi? Already one? While the class is entitled “Yoga for Beginners”, all levels of yoga experience are welcome to join the class today at the Monmouth County Library at 7 p.m. The free yoga class will be taught by Steven Russel, a certified teacher of Dharma Yoga.
4. Mulder and Scully: Not the X-Files duo, but the kitten duo! Cuddly Creatures Inc. has two 9 week old kittens that are in need of their forever homes. For more information about the cute couple of felines, click here.
5. Cast Your Vote for the Best Business!: What is your favorite business in Manalapan?Who is the best dry cleaner? Where is the best Karate class?What is the best garden supply store? Vote in our Readers’ Choice polls to give props to your most-loved business!