5 Things to Know Today in Manalapan: Nov. 21, 2012
A compilation of the need to know info and events going on in, and around, Manalapan Township and the Borough of Englishtown.
1. Sun: Today will be mostly sunny with a high temperature around 54, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will be partly cloudy and the low temperature will drop to about 36.
- The Senior Citizen Advisory Committee, Chapters 1, 2, 3 is meeting at 9:30 a.m. in room 213 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building.
- The Environmental Committee is meeting at 7:30 p.m. in room 213 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building.
- There are no home games scheduled for today.
- Boys Varsity Football vs. Marlboro High School at 5:30 p.m.
4. Email Basics: The Monmouth County Library is holding a class all about the basics of email at 10 a.m. today. You will learn about different email providers, how to set up an email account, how to add contacts to your address book, and how to send, reply, and forward emails. The class lasts one hour and will be followed by 30 minutes of question and answer.
5. ‘Deck the House’ Contest: If you plan on “decking” your house for the holidays this year, consider entering Patch’s Deck the House Contest for a chance to win $100,000 to be donated to your local school district. For more information, click here.