The recycling collection day in Englishtown will be switching from Thursdays to Wednesdays. All recyclables will be collected on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month starting on April 1.
Please place receptacles curbside after 5 p.m. the night before the scheduled pick up.
- Cans, glass, and plastic bottles may all be placed in one container for pick-up.
- Newspapers should be set-out in bundles tied with string or in paper bags.
- Cardboard must be flattened and bundled and put out with recycling.
- Household batteries are no longer recycled - they must be thrown out with your regular garbage.
- Mixed paper can be dropped-off at the municipal complex in the appropriately marked bins during the week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Solid waste pick-up will stay the same, being picked up every Tuesday and Friday.