Manalapan Township Offers Hurricane Sandy Tips and Info
Who to contact and how to get updates
Non-Emergency Contact Information
For storm related questions please contact 732-446-3200 beginning Sunday, Oct. 28.
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org, as it will be checked regularly through the weekend and as the storm continues.
For emergencies during the storm, please dial 911
To Report a Power Outage
Call Jersey Central Power & Light at 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877)
To Receive Automated Updates by Phone from the Township
Register at www.manalapanpolice.org/swift-911 (Reverse 911)
Shelters may be available to those residents in need during the storm. Call (732) 446-3200 for specific information regarding shelter options.
Alternate Parking Available
For residents in areas where flooding may be an issue, you may park your vehicles at the Municipal Complex, in the parking lot across from the Post Office.
- Test your sump pumps and generators prior to Monday.
- Secure loose items on your property.
- Clean leaves out of catch basins located in front of your home.
- For the safety of yourself and others, please avoid unnecessary travel in your car during the storm.
- Print this page in case of a power failure