Invite a friend
Manalapan-Englishtown Regional Board of Education Meeting
The following items will be discussed and/or acted on during the Committee of the Whole/Regular Board Meetings.
- Instructional and non-instructional matters, and
- Any and all other business which may properly come before the
The Board of Education meetings are open to the public and your attendance is welcomed and encouraged. Action may be taken at the Committee of the Whole Meetings. No Action will be taken at the Workshop Meeting. Portions of these meetings may be closed to the public for the purposes of discussing:
More About Pine Brook School
In order to accommodate a growing community, Pine Brook School was built in 1966. Subsequently, Kervork Hovnanian, one of the first residential developers, provided the site for the Pine Brook School. Originally, Pine Brook had been called the Pease Road School; however, in 1967, the Manalapan-Englishtown Board of Education decided to name the community's school after Manalapan's old mills and streams. The Pine Brook powered J.W. Clark's sawmill in the late 1800's.