10. Exercise! The route is just over 1 mile -- Get out and get healthy!
9. Freebies! Enjoy free snacks, drinks, and activities for kids at the walk.
8. Zumba! Get your blood flowing with a FREE Zumba workout before the walk.
7. Fun! Music, face painting, balloon artists, photo booths, a dog costume contest, and more!
6. Community Support! Support people you know who have CKD, those who could be at risk, and honor those who may have lost the fight to kidney disease.
5. Because Nick Cannon asked you to. Watch the video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYag74ozPY).
4. Information. Find out the risk factors of kidney disease by visiting our Mission Area -- get your blood pressure taken and gathering information about CKD.
3. Raffles! Win prizes and help us reach our fundraising goal of $85,000.
2. Sidney Kidney will be there! Meet our NKF Mascot and take a team photo.
1. Because 73 million Americans are at risk for kidney disease and YOU can make a difference!
Register for the walk here: http://donate.kidney.org/centralnj