The Marlboro Blues and BBQ Festival is back and bigger than ever, set to kick off at noon on Saturday, Sept. 29
Featuring live music, beer, wine, fair food and a morning motorcycle rally, this event benefits the Special Operation Warrior Foundation. Admission to the festival is free.
Registration for the motorcycle rally begins at 9 a.m. at Marlboro High School, kickstands go up at 11 a.m. The motorcycle ride will end back at the festival at 1 p.m.
The fee for the rally is $25 per bike which gets a free t-shirt, and $15 per passenger. Riders are asked to collect pledges, the rally pledge form is attached to this event listing.
At the Marlboro Recreation Center, the music lineup begins at noon and features local bands:
- Jennifer Jordan Band 12 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
- Frank Fotusky 1 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Lone Shark 2:05 p.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Incinerators 3:10 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 9 Below Zero 4:15 p.m. - 5:05 p.m.
- Stone Blue Band 5:20 p.m. - 6:10 p.m.
- Spider Daniels Band 6:30 p.m. - 7:20 p.m.
- Jonny B & The Blues Blazers - 7:40 p.m. -8:30 p.m.
- Chuck Lambert Band 8:45 p.m. - 9:35 p.m.
BBQ restaurants from around the area will be at the festival to show off their talents.
To volunteer to assist in this event, please email Councilman Lt. Col. Jeff Cantor at email@example.com.
To download the vendor and sponsor forms, visit the township website or see the forms attached to this article.
1 p.m.: The motorcycle rally will reach Wyncrest Road and proceed into the Marlboro Recreation Complex.
There will be no parking on Wyncrest Road from 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Sept. 29.
Travel delays are expected in the area, including on School Road and Route 520.
Rain date Oct. 6.