Still don’t know what to get for a special woman in your life this holiday? Patch put together a list of local Manalapan stores where you can find great gifts for her. Now, your mom, aunt, girlfriend, wife, niece, sister, or friend will be pleasantly surprised - and won't have to search for the gift receipt!
1. It’s no secret that girls love diamonds - or any kind of jewelry for that matter! , located in the Epicentre Shopping Center on Rt. 9, sells a beautiful selection of jewelry and watches - including brands such as Aaron Basha, David Yurman, Breitling, Cartier, Mikimoto, Roberto Coin and John Hardy. And, if you’re looking to pop the question this holiday season, Gary Michaels does sell diamond rings!
2. Tantalize her nose with a great perfume from . This perfume store, located across from the Marlboro Plaza on Rt. 9, offers a wide variety of brand name perfumes. The store also offers incredible body products and gift sets. The salespeople will help you find the perfect fragrance for her!
3. For an eclectic selection of jewelry, handbags, shoes, mirrors, home decor, frames, scarves - has all you could ask for. Custom colored, hand-made, and originally designed jewelry and trinkets are available. Vintage pieces are also for sale at Jeweled Studio.
4. Pamper your lady at . Schedule a massage, facial, body wrap, teeth whitening or mask treatment. Besides spa treatments, Avanti Day Resort also has a full salon offering hair cuts, color, make-up application, manicures, pedicures, waxing and more!
5. Has she been dying to try yoga or holistic healing? Sign her up for a class or workshop at , located in Marlboro Plaza. Yoga + Herbs is a yoga studio and holistic healing store which sells health supplements and offers a variety of yoga classes, workshops, and events. Therapeutic services are also available, including Reiki and Ayurveda.
6. Get her up on a horse! provides personal lessons for all levels of horses and riders. Sign her up for some beginner lessons, or if she has ridden in the past sign her up for intermediate or advanced training.
7. Surprise her with some personalized stationery. If the woman you are buying for still enjoys sending letters the old-fashioned, snail mail way, this is a really thoughtful gift. , a 28-year-old business located on Rt. 9, specializes in designing stationery, invitations, and party accessories.
8. Pick up a unique piece of art from , a wholesale art dealer and distributor whose gallery is located at 660 Tennent Rd. Beja sells original pieces, prints, posters, sculptures, etchings, and art books.
9. Most women adore shoes - although this is a bit of a personal gift. If you know your girlfriend or wife’s shoe size pick up a beautiful pair of evening shoes from , located in Alexander Plaza. They also sell a stunning selection of evening bags and other accessories, as well.
10. If all else fails, you can not go wrong with flowers! offers a large floral selection with a cold room to keep roses and other flowers fresh. So pick up a beautiful holiday bouquet.
Still not sure what to get him? Check out Manalapan Patch's !