Want to get something distinctive for a man in your life, but just wind up walking in circles around the mall? You don’t have to travel far to get your boyfriend, dad, brother, husband, uncle, son, nephew or good male friend - a great present this holiday season!
1. in Englishtown sells more than just horse and riding supplies. They have a full selection of leather goods, boots, belts, collectibles, scarves, blankets, all-weather jackets, fleeces and vests. But if you know a true cowboy (or just a wannabe cowboy), Rick’s sells wonderful riding and cowboy boots, saddles, hats, spurs, breeches, halters, helmets and more.
2. For the man who enjoys nothing more than pumping some iron, the sells gym equipment, machines, accessories, and weights. If you want to buy a big ticket item you can purchase one of their many fitness machines, including treadmills, ellipticals, bike machines and rowers. Thinking of something smaller? Look at their free weight systems and fitness accessories.
3. If the man you’re shopping for loves gadgets there are two great hot spots in Manalapan - P.C. Richard & Son and Best Buy. Both have great deals on cameras, tvs, gaming consoles, speakers, music systems, computers, camcorders and more! Both stores are located in the Epicentre Plaza on Rt. 9 South.
4. If the man you are shopping for loves art or photography - check out the selection of pieces at , which the Asbury Park Press named the “Best Art Gallery of 2010”. Or, if you have a beautiful picture of you and your beau, or have already purchased a print that would mean a lot to the gift recipient, have it framed here.
5. Purchase sports, concert and theater tickets at , located in Ashely Plaza on Rt. 9 South. The staff will help you find the perfect pair of tickets to upcoming events that would pique your gift recipient’s interest. Bonus: the staff is willing to beat any competitor’s price!
6. Pamper the hardworking man with a relaxing massage at . Massages range from specialty 30-minute massages ($65-$90) to 75-minute massages involving two massage therapists ($280).
7. Freshen him up with a new cologne at , a perfume store located across from the Marlboro Plaza on Rt. 9. They sell major name brand colognes, body products and gift sets - there will definitely be something to intrigue his sense of smell! Bonus: the store also offers free gift wrapping!
8. Invest in a beautiful time piece at , which sells watch brands like Omega, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Movado and Breitling.
9. For the young at heart, stop at and pick up the latest video games for any gaming console - even classic games for those old gaming systems. (Just can’t beat classics like GoldenEye for Nintendo64 or Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega).
10. Buy a nice bottle of wine from , for the man who enjoys a nice glass of vino. Vingo also sell a wide variety of domestic, imported, craft, and microbrew beers for the man who loves his brewskis!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something