1. Possible Rain: The National Weather Service is calling for a 50 percent chance of rain today, mostly before 1p.m. Otherwise, the day will be mostly cloudy with the high temperature nearing 46. Wind gusts will increase up to 30 MPH in the afternoon, as well. Tonight, the wind slows, the skies will be partly cloudy, and the low temperature drops to about 27.
2. Bereavement Support Group: The Lost and Found Bereavement Support Group for Adults is being held at the Monmouth County Library at 7 p.m. The group is for adults who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
3. Winter Break Movie: The Monmouth County Library is holding a Winter Recess Family Film today at 10:30 a.m. The family, animated film ParaNorman follows a misunderstood little boy who speaks to the dead. Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Read to the Dog: Have you missed the read to the dog programs at the Monmouth County Library this year? Head on over to the Freehold Public Library, located at 28 1/2 E. Main Street in Freehold, at 3:30 p.m. to read to certified therapy dog Lily.
5. Mobile Apps: Did you get a new smart phone this holiday? Here are a list of some helpful apps that you can download to make your life easier.