1. Sunny: The high temperature today will reach around 44 degrees and the sky will be sunny, the National Weather Service has reported. The night will be partly cloudy with a low dipping to about 26.
2. FRHSD BOE: The Freehold Regional High School District Board of Education is holding their Reorganization Meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at their administration building in Englishtown. The Board will go into executive session at 7 p.m. and open up the meeting to the public at 8 p.m.
3. Manalapan High School Sports:
- Boys and Girls Varsity Bowling vs. Freehold Township High School at 3:30 p.m. at Howell Lanes
- There are no away games scheduled for today.
4. Sheriff’s Sale: An auction of the Monmouth County Foreclosure sales will be held at 2 p.m. today in the Hall of Records, located at 1 East Main Street in Freehold. The sale will take place in the Freeholder's Meeting Room on the 2nd floor. Homes, businesses and properties in foreclosure are subject to auction pursuant to court order.
5. Yoga: The Monmouth County Library is bringing back their “Yoga for Beginners” class this year with four classes being held on Wednesdays this January. For more information, click here.