1. Mostly Sunny: Today will be mostly sunny with a high temperature reaching around 53, according to the National Weather Service. The skies will be mostly clear tonight and the low temperature today will dip to about 33.
2. Last Leaf Pick-up: Today is the last day for leaf pick-up within the Englishtown Borough, so make sure all of your bagged leaves are on the curb.
3. Manalapan High School Sports:
- Boys and Girls Varsity Bowling vs. Jackson Liberty High School at 3:30 p.m.
- Boys Varsity Ice Hockey vs. Toms River South High School at 8:30 p.m.
- Boys and Girls Varsity Swimming vs. Middletown High School North at 3:30 p.m.
- Girls Varsity Basketball vs. Toms River North High School at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys JV Wrestling vs. Howell High School at 4:30 p.m.
- Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Toms River North High School at 5:15 p.m.
- Boys Varsity Wrestling vs. Howell High School at 6 p.m.
4. Yoga: Today marks the first session of “Yoga for Beginners” at the Monmouth County Library for the month of January. Adults 18-years-old and older are welcome to join this beginner yoga class which begins at 7 p.m. The class will be held on Wednesday nights throughout the month. Please bring a mat or a large towel.
5. CERT Training: The Manalapan MRC-CERT is will be holding a 20-hour FEMA endorsed CERT training on Monday and Wednesday nights beginning tonight at the Manalapan Senior Center at 7:30 p.m. The sessions will end on April 3. All subsequent meetings will be held at the Manalapan Township Municipal Building.