1. Mostly Sunny: The high temperature today will reach around 47 and the skies will be mostly sunny, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a low temperature around 33.
2. Hurricane Sandy Help Fair: The Jewish Federation of Monmouth County is hosting a Hurricane Sandy Help Fair at Marlboro Jewish Center, located at 103 School Road West in Marlboro Township. For more information, email
3. Manalapan High School Sports: The NJSIAA Gymanstic sectionals is taking place at Manalapan High School today at 5:45 p.m.
4. Manalapan LeTip: LeTip is a business networking group that meets every Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the Battleground Country Club. The purpose of the group is for professionals to exchange business referrals.
5. Hurricane Relief for Pets: The Animal Health Care of Marlboro, located at 299 Route 9 South in Englishtown, is accepting pet supplies for all animals that were affected by Hurricane Sandy. Items needed include nonperishable pet food, blankets, cat litter, toys, food bowls, litter boxes, and wee wee pads.