1. Clouds: Today will be mostly cloudy with a high temperature around 51, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will also be mostly cloudy and the low temperature will drop to about 37.
2. Braves: The Manalapan High School Varsity Football team is holding a pre-game dinner tonight at 5 p.m. Their Varsity game against Marlboro High School will be held tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. at Marlboro High School.
3. Movie: “Magic Mike”, directed by Steven Soderbergh, will be playing as a part of the Monmouth County Library’s “Unleash Your Potential: A Film Series” today at 2 p.m. at the Monmouth County Library. The film follows a male stripper named Mike who takes a younger stripper under his wing.
4. Thanksgiving Crafts: Get your kiddies involved in some holiday crafts this week. Patch has put together three Thanksgiving crafts which your kids will definitely enjoy. If you don’t want to bother getting the supplies for the crafts, head on over to Barnes & Noble on Route 9 in Freehold at 11 a.m. for a Thanksgiving Storytime and craft.
5. National Peanut Butter Fudge Day: Oh you read that right, the National Peanut Board has named today National Peanut Butter Fudge day. Peanut Butter fudge is one of America’s favorites, so hit some local candy shops, such as and stock up on some indulgent fudge!