1. Sunny Day: Today will be sunny with a high temperature around 47 degrees. Tonight will be clear with the low temperature dropping to about 35.
2. Election Day: Be sure to get out the vote today! Hurricane Sandy has not affected any of the polling locations in Manalapan and Englishtown.
For a list of polling locations in Manalapan, click here.
Englishtown voting will take place at Englishtown Borough Hall from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. today.
3. Schools: Manalapan High School remains closed today and all of the Manalapan-Englishtown elementary schools will remain closed throughout the week.
4. Power: More than 3,000 Manalapan residents had their electricity restored today and Manalapan Township ensures that they will not stop working until every home in the township has had their power restored. If your street is not listed here, please contact the Township and let them know.
5. Library Closed: The Monmouth County Library, and all branches of the Monmouth County Library system, are closed today due to the elections.