1. Holy Nor’easter!: Another big storm is headed our way, according to the National Weather Service, which is calling for rain and snow to fall after 1 p.m. today. Winds can gust as high up to 50 MPH, but will mainly stay within the 25 to 30 MPH range this afternoon. Otherwise, the day will be cloudy with a high temperature around 40. Tonight will bring rain, snow and sleet with a snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible. The low temperature tonight will drop to around 34.
2. Election Results: Missed the results? Get all of your Manalapan-Englishtown Election results here!
3. Free Gym and Relief: Rising Stars Gymnastics Academy, located at 700 Park Avenue in Manalapan, is offering free gym time for children from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. through Friday of this week.
The business will also be collecting items to donate for Hurricane Sandy relief. For more information please call 732-792-7742.
4. Cablevision: If you have lost service during the storm, Cablevision is offering credit for any lost service and will replace any damaged equipment. Customers have 30 days to file for credit after electricity in the household is restored.
5. Garbage Pick-Up: Future Sanitation in Manalapan is continuing to pick up garage, but extra trips to the reclamation center have been needed due to the fact that garbage trucks are filling up so quickly.
All tree and limb debris will continue to be collected at the curb. Outside contractors have been hired to assist with the Manalapan Township Public Works Department to assist in this collection.