Looking for somewhere great to take your special someone this Valentine's Day? Here are a couple of places to consider nearby:
1. Peking Pavilion is is still accepting reservations for Valentine’s Day weekend. Call 732- 308-9700 to make a reservation at this elegant Chinese restaurant which will serve as the perfect background for your romantic evening.
2. , 430 Route 9, Englishtown, is the perfect place for romantic dining with dim lighting in Manalapan. For reservations, call 732-536-0886.
3. , 11 Tennent Road, Englishtown, has been serving the area for 30 years and is perfect for a romantic evening out. Call 732-446-7387 for reservations.
4. The Center Playhouse begins a four-week run of Neil Simon’s on Friday, Feb. 11 at 8 p.m. The play centers on newlyweds Paul and Corie Bratter. On Valentine’s Day weekend, the romantic comedy will also run on Saturday, Feb. 12 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 13 at 2 p.m. Tickets are $24 for adults and $22 for students and seniors.
5. is offering a $49.95 prix fixe menu for Valentine’s Day. The dinner comes with your choice of one appetizer of Southwestern chicken eggroll, half a rack of baby back ribs, or fried calamari; two entrees of pomodoro red snapper, Montreal cowboy steak, or chicken Francaise; and any two desserts off the dessert menu.