1. Small Chance of Flurries: The National Weather Service is reporting a 20 percent chance of afternoon snow flurries today (most likely between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m.). The high temperature today will hit a freezing 28, and the low tonight will drop to around 23. Bundle up!
- Boys and Girls Varsity Bowling vs. Freehold Township High School at Howell Lanes (1002 Rt. 9 South in Manalapan) at 3:30 p.m.
- There are no away games scheduled for today.
3. Weight Loss Surgery?: If you have been considering weight loss surgery, but aren’t sure if you qualify come to a seminar tonight about the options, benefits, risks, and entire process. The will take place at CentraState Medical Center, located at 901 W. Main Street in Freehold at 7 p.m.
4. Quit Smoking!: The American Lung Association of New Jersey offers tips to help you quit the smoking habit. If you’ve made the New Year’s resolution to quit - !
5. Cards at the Library: Get out of the bitter cold today and head into the to play a challenging game of Duplicate Bridge. Games are in session between noon and 3:30 p.m. today.