1. High of 71: According to the National Weather Service, the high temperature will reach near 71 today and the skies will become mostly sunny. Tonight, the temperature will drop to about 47, the skies will become cloudy, and there is a 20 percent chance of rain showers.
- The Economic Development Council is meeting tonight in room 216 of the at 7 p.m.
- The Shade Tree Committee is meeting tonight in room 213 of the at 7:30 p.m.
3. FRHSD Strategic Planning Town Hall: The Freehold Regional High School District is holding a Strategic Planning Town Hall meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Freehold Township Municipal Building. This meeting will be about the strategic planning process. Those interested in serving as action planning team members are also invited to attend. For more information, .
4. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!: Here is a all in honor of the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day this weekend! How are you going to celebrate?
5. What’s Cooking?: As part of the Monmouth County Library’s “Food for Thought: What’s on Your Plate?” AND their “For Love or Money: A Film Series”, the library is playing the film “What’s Cooking”. This movie is about four families celebrating Thanksgiving in LA and stars Julianna Margulies, Alfre Woodard, and Kyra Sedgwick. The film will play at 2 p.m. at the .