Registration for the Manalapan Travel Summer Camp 2012 officially opened on March 8. Only 75 slots are available - so hurry up and sign up your kids!
- Manalapan children in Grades 7 and 8 are eligible to join
- Five week program running from July 9 through Aug. 10 from 8:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m., with a mandatory camper orientation day on July 6 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Costs $995 per person
- Transportation fee is $175 (note: bussing home will not be provided on extended day trips). Transportation cannot be guaranteed after May 6
Where Are They Going?
Anticipated destinations for 2012 include....
- Sandy Hook Beaches
- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Mountain Creek Water Park
- Dorney Park and Wild Water Kingdom
- Minor League Baseball Games
- Miniature Golf
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Liberty Science Center and Imax
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
- Jenkinson's Beach/Boardwalk in Point Pleasant
- Fun Plex
- Cosmic Bowling
- Combat Sports Outdoor Laser Tag
- AND MORE!
- The Travel Camp registration fee includes admission costs and transportation associated with each trip
- Lunch will be offered at now additional cost on some trips, but not every day.
- The Travel Camp will be based at the Expansion
- Drop off is from 8:30-8:45 a.m. and pick up will be between 3:15-3:30 p.m. (excluding extended day trips)
- Travel Camp will be staffedby chaperones who are 17-years-old and older. Supervisors will be present on all trips.
- Shirts will be issued and be required for wear on all trips
- There are no refunds for missed trips - some of which may be cancelled in the interest of camper safety or if something unforseen occurs.
- Campers may be suspended for disciplinary reasons
- A Parent Manual will be available in May
How to Register
Registration forms are available at Manalapan Township's Web site for mail-in or walk-in registration.
Mail to: 120 Route 522, Manalapan, NJ 07726
Office (for drop off): 93 Freehold Road, Manalapan, NJ 07726
To register online with a credit card, click here.
Credit Card payments accepted online only. Credit Cards not accepted by mail or at the main office.
Please call 732-446-8355 for more information or to have any questions answered.