Emergency Preparedness Town Hall
The Manalapan Township Committee is hosting a Town Hall meeting on emergency preparedness on Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the auditorium of Manalapan-Englishtown Middle School. This meeting will be about the new ways the township is preparing for emergency situations including wide spread outages and storms.
Other government meetings:
- The Cable TV Advisory is meeting in room 213 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building on Monday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Recreation Advisory Board is meeting in the Recreation Main Office on Monday at 8 p.m.
- The Fire Prevention Committee is meeting in room 107 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building on Monday at 8 p.m.
- The Environmental Commission is meeting in room 213 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Teen Leadership Committee is meeting in the downstairs portion of the Manalapan Police Department on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Municipal Agriculture Advisory is meeting in room 213 of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building on Thursday at 7 p.m.
- The Zoning Board is meeting in the courtroom of the Manalapan Township Municipal Building on Thursday at 8 p.m.
Manalapan Township Summer Concert Series
The last of the 2013 summer concert series will be taking place on Wednesday at the Manalapan Recreation Center. This last event will feature a car show, a live performance by The Fabulous Greaseband and a screening of the movie “Hairspray”. The car show will begin at 6 p.m. and the Greaseband will begin playing at 7 p.m. The movie will begin at the end of the music performance. For more information, please call Administration at (732) 446-8308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Manalapan-Englishtown Regional School District Board of Education is meeting on Tuesday at the district administration building, located at 54 Main Street in Englishtown, on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
Empty Nester Mom’s Group
A new Empty Nester Mom’s Group has started at the Monmouth County Library. This group is for mom’s who are experiencing the empty nest blues. The women will talk, share ideas, and figure out what to do next. The group will be meeting on Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the library. For more information please contact Cindy Carney at 973-713-6938.