Pine Brook School
Drag box to select area
In order to accommodate a growing community, Pine Brook School was built in 1966. Subsequently, Kervork Hovnanian, one of the first residential developers, provided the site for the Pine Brook School. Originally, Pine Brook had been called the Pease Road School; however, in 1967, the Manalapan-Englishtown Board of Education decided to name the community's school after Manalapan's old mills and streams. The Pine Brook powered J.W. Clark's sawmill in the late 1800's.
155 Pease Rd, Manalapan, NJ 07726
- Fax: 732-786-2810
- Accessible: yes